"Kerala Bamboo Mission" - Building Workshop 2017
This will purely be a workshop with presentations by a panel of invited architects followed by interaction with participants most of whom will be Architects/Engineers with an interest in bamboo buildings. The expectation is that you will bring to the Workshop your experience in working with bamboo buildings and share the design, engineering, and related technical aspects. Could be in the form of a Training Workshop for artisans to coincide with the Kerala Bamboo Fest in the first week of December 2017 where some bamboo structures can be erected in the exhibition grounds as an outcome of the training workshop.
September 23, 2017
- River Hope Bangalore Architects Open Day
- Ar. Neelam Manjunath unveils her book - “The Symphony of the Bamboos” at the Time, Space and Existence exhibition at the Biennale di Venezia.
- MoU signed between Dayalbagh University and CGBMT, Bangalore for integrated environment friendly development and generating employment opportunities for masses in India
- Bamboo is the new Steel–Ar. Neelam Manjunath
- Article in Surface Reporter Collectors edition November 2016
- Make Full use of Bamboo-Report on Bamboo Fest 2016 by The Hindu
- World Bamboo Organisation President Michel Abadie's visit to Manasaram Architects featured in The Hindu Newspaper on 24th September 2016
- Cocoon-Farmer’s Pavilion Tiruchirapalli got Citation by the The Merit List 2016