MoU Signed Between Dayalbagh University And CGBMT, Bangalore For Integrated Environment Friendly Development And Generating Employment Opportunities For Masses In India
To introduce bamboo as a potential material for integrated development of the masses through awareness programs, seminars, workshops, short courses etc. as a concentrated effort toward mitigation of the adverse effects of mindless development.
Human resource development for the bamboo sector i.e. bamboo based building , furniture, handicrafts, energy and other bamboo based industries through modular and furniture programs.
Date – 19th November, 2016
Organizer- Dayalbagh University, CGBMT
Location – Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 19, 2016
- "Kerala Bamboo Mission" - Building workshop 2017
- River Hope Bangalore Architects Open Day
- Ar. Neelam Manjunath unveils her book - “The Symphony of the Bamboos” at the Time, Space and Existence exhibition at the Biennale di Venezia.
- Bamboo is the new Steel–Ar. Neelam Manjunath
- Article in Surface Reporter Collectors edition November 2016
- Make Full use of Bamboo-Report on Bamboo Fest 2016 by The Hindu
- World Bamboo Organisation President Michel Abadie's visit to Manasaram Architects featured in The Hindu Newspaper on 24th September 2016
- Cocoon-Farmer’s Pavilion Tiruchirapalli got Citation by the The Merit List 2016