River Hope Bangalore Architects Open Day
Manasaram Architects participated in Indian Cancer Society’s River Hope - Architects open day, for creating awareness about Cancer. The programme also helps students and other architectural personnel interact with established architectural offices throughout Bangalore.
Location – Manasaram Architects
Organizer – Indian Cancer SocietyDecember 10, 2016
- "Kerala Bamboo Mission" - Building workshop 2017
- Ar. Neelam Manjunath unveils her book - “The Symphony of the Bamboos” at the Time, Space and Existence exhibition at the Biennale di Venezia.
- MoU signed between Dayalbagh University and CGBMT, Bangalore for integrated environment friendly development and generating employment opportunities for masses in India
- Bamboo is the new Steel–Ar. Neelam Manjunath
- Article in Surface Reporter Collectors edition November 2016
- Make Full use of Bamboo-Report on Bamboo Fest 2016 by The Hindu
- World Bamboo Organisation President Michel Abadie's visit to Manasaram Architects featured in The Hindu Newspaper on 24th September 2016
- Cocoon-Farmer’s Pavilion Tiruchirapalli got Citation by the The Merit List 2016