Outreach Cum Business Manager
I. Advisory Research - conducting research and data collection on key environmental and social sectors in India for effective interventions to make a significant difference in improving people's lives ;To synthesize information from various sources and create meaningful analysis
- Creating action-based content in the form of reports aimed at driving funding to priority development areas
- Contributing to dissemination efforts ; Help philanthropists gain insight on current social issues thereby enabling strategic giving.
II. Portfolio - to take the team to the next level and scale through capacity building, due diligence and peer learning- to enhance the portfolio of the organization
III. Funding - work with existing Funders and Partners as well as identifying and evaluating opportunities for other grant and funding support for the organization .
IV. Communications - provide cutting edge communication solutions for all issues using different media both for internal and external target audiences.
V. Finance and Operations - day to day management, finances and drawing up policies for compensation and benefits.
VI. Human Resources - managing recruiting, performance reviews, compensation and benefits, HR policies, professional development, and new and ongoing HR/Talent Management initiatives.
VII. Information Technology - being responsible for managing Current IT infrastructure and being actively involved in implementation and maintenance of enterprise applications.
VIII. Impact Assessment - assess the impact being created by the organization as well as its partners - non profits and social businesses .
IX. Social Impact - focusing on fostering peer learning, building networks & collaboration of high potential growth stage non-profits and social businesses .
Desired Skills and Experience:
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong work experience (3-5 years) preferably in private equity, banking, management consulting or development sector research ; The individual should be ambitious for results, and has the drive and determination to achieve them;
- Strong writing, problem-solving, analytical and presentation skills Outstanding writing and oral communication.
- Experience of proposal writing preferred – slides and word documents
- Excellent interpersonal skills, charisma and confidence to interact well with others.
- Excellent team working skills, with proven contribution to team goals and objectives
- Flexible and self-motivated with exceptional organization, project and time management skills
- Strong computer skills including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of fundraising or non-profit desirable
- Desire to work in Development sector essential and Corporate experience valued
Qualification and work Experience:
- Post graduate/Graduate in Social Sciences/Mass communications/International Relations/Business Administration or any other related field
- Previous experience of 3-5 years in outreach/social mobilization/development sector/business administration or related fields. Corporate experience desirable.